Tuesday 21 April 2009

Michelin Star Lobster!!

It's not quite the lobster thermidor that I've been threatening to make..but at least I'm in lobster mode, so possibly sometime in the next few days I may just have a mini version of my favourite dish in the whole world to show you! In the meantime here is a mini representation of a lobster that I was served in the Michelin starred restaurant at Seaham Hall. It was delicious! The lobster was so tender & tasty & served with melba toast, salad & baby beetroot leaves, a dollop of mayonnaise & my own jar of delicious tomatoes etc in a fabulously flavoured oil!!! All this was served on the most beautiful rough wooden board......mmmmmmmmmmmm...I was in heaven!!


2 comments:

kimsminiatures said...

Wow... You have just made me so hungry! Mini hugs!

Debbie said...

Looks wonderful Linda.