Monday 22 June 2009

I've been baking!

I've been baking again..not in the real kitchen, but in my mini kitchen...it's the only place where any baking gets done these days! I wish I could work up the enthusiasm to make the edible version, but somehow that just never seems to happen!

Even getting these made has proved a challenge as, now that the better weather is here, all the hedges & grass in my garden have the cheek to just keep growing. As fast as I get everything cut & looking tidy it seems that the next time I turn around it all needs doing again!

You can see that I'm already thinking about Autumn(perhaps subconsciously I'm praying not to have to keep cutting the grass!)making this little blackberry & apple pie!


Once in "pie mode" I just had to make a gooseberry pie as my bushes are laden again this year & I have a freezer full....all waiting for me to make a REAL pie! Mmmmm, now what do you think are the chances of that happening?! :-))

9 comments:

Linda Carswell said...

The detail you achieve is amazing Linda...your food is always such a delight to see...Beautiful!!

Regards, Linda

DLSarmywife said...

Just gorgeous Linda! Truly amazing work!

Anonymous said...

Both of these pies look so heavenly! :)

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

i love 'em!

jocelyn teo said...

they're extremely realistic!! :) and i just adore how you've placed the settings, those tiny washcloths and the fruits 'carelessly' strewn about. looks fantastic Linda!! :)

Debbie said...

Oh Yummy Linda they look so real. I could just do a slice of the Blackberry & Apple pie with a great big dollop of Ice Cream..

dora said...

!Que apetitoso!, Es totalmente real.

kimsminiatures said...

Wonderful as always Linda. I love seeing your things so much. Mini hugs!

Christel said...

This is great Linda:) Makes me crave pie, even at this warm summer temperature.