Monday 5 July 2010

A Tropical Fruit Basket

Just a quickie this time as I'm desperately trying to "catch up" on my mini making now that the weather has changed for the worse...who knows when the sun will be back to stop me!
I've impressed myself by actually managing to make this little tropical fruit basket with cherimoya, dragon fruit, persimmons, bananas, oranges, coconuts & pineapple today. Granted I had already made the basket while I was out in Al Ain in March & there it has been sitting on my workbench ever since just waiting to be filled with something........



I just couldn't resist taking the photo of it with one of the "real" fruits in the little basket!

6 comments:

Patty said...

Linda, It is so beautiful!! Well done! Everything looks so real and good!!!

p.s. Don't miss out on my giveaway!! :)

rosanna said...

Unbelievable !!!!

onbeingaminimum said...

Fabulous and so unusual

Wanda said...

Wow, it looks so realistic!!

Debbie said...

Its lovely Lin, although I personally don't like those Sharon Fruits. They are lovely while your eating them, but then your mouth feels like its full of fur..YUK..
Have you tasted the Dragon Fruit? If so what's it like? xxxx

Minnie Kitchen said...

everything looks amazing but the perssimon is my favorite!