Tuesday 15 March 2011

Learn how to sculpt a hollow chocolate egg!

If you fancy learning a few "inside" secrets on sculpting with polymer clay why not try my class on April 9th & I'll walk you through the steps to make this very tasty (& 0 calorie!) hollow chocolate egg filled with speckled candy eggs! There are still a few places left so why not come & sign up...you won't be disappointed...I promise!

Check the CDHM online only class here:- http://forums.cdhm.org/index.php/topic,11230.msg276148.html#new
As well as the live class with me, you get a comprehensive PDF so you can follow the steps again & again whenever you like!     I'd love to see you there! :-))

1 comment:

Morena Ciambra Dreamartdolls said...

Oh!!!!! How wonderful!!!! I can hardly wait! Thank you for doing this.
XXX
Morena