Saturday 16 July 2011

Croissants & marmalade...or chocolate?

I've been making hundreds of croissants & as a bit of light relief last night, I put this little tray together.
Now which would be better in real life....a warm chocolate croissant with the gorgeous stuff oozing out of it or a warm, buttery plain croissant smothered in homemade marmalade......I think I'd just have to have both!
Apologies to the French for the corruption of the croissant....but I'd rather have them smothered in something sweet like marmalade or syrup than dipped in hot chocolate! :-))


6 comments:

Patrizia said...

Meravigliosi......mi viene voglia di mangiarli...

Garden of Miniatures said...

I also take both! And I like it very much;),it's lovely to my marmalade prep board. Hugs,Jeannette

Anneke said...

Oh that looks delicious! I'm a bit silly, in real life I like cheesecroissants best! But these two look so good they just make me hungry and also crave for chocolate croissants!

M.Narbon said...

Con chocolate, siempre con chocolate!!!
Son muy bonitos!!!

Eliana said...

Absolutely fantastic. I loved the croissants!

Mrs Mulford said...

Would have to have these in my mini bedroom for breakfast :-) love the 'inside' texture.