Saturday 28 January 2012

A Very Unusual Catch of The Day!

Yet more seafood......I'm still in a very "fishy" frame of mind at the moment & rather than create the more usual day's catch, I decided that my day's fishing would be just that little bit different!
Razor clams....now that I'm based in the North East of England I never get to eat them...but I have to say that if ever I'm anywhere that I can get them, get them I will...I love them!...an octopus & a squid, a sea urchin & some more conventional shellfish, some mussels & a few King scallops. Somehow a lonely starfish managed to find its way into the bucket & is trying to escape!



9 comments:

Ascension said...

Que maravilla.
Con todo ese marisco se podria hacer una "zarzuela de pescado".
Te ha quedado genial, muy real.
besitos ascension

Eliana said...

o.m.g! This is amazing!

La casa de Elisa said...

¡¡ que ricos ¡¡¡ son fantasticos ¡¡
besines

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Looks very realistic! Couldn't believe it is mini!

Stephanie Kilgast said...

It's been ages I haven't been on your blog, but it's never a disappointment to do so :)
Perfect fish catch and funny as well :D

mini-hugs!

Ilona said...

Its so realistic, can't believe that its so tiny: amazing work! I love it!
Ilona

Arantxa Fariña said...

It's so real!!

I like it!!!

Mini hugs

Arantxa

Garden of Miniatures said...

Unusual and magnificent !!! Hugs,Jeannette x

Morena Ciambra Dreamartdolls said...

I'm speechless!!!! AMAZING! Hugs, Morena